· Unique specimen tree!
· Rich purple, glossy, rounded leaves cloak the cascading branches
· Narrow silhouette makes it ideal where a full branching tree just won’t fit
· Low maintenance, no pruning needed
· Slow growing; mature size 25’ H x 15’ W; this will likely take 20 years
· Grows in full sun; well-draining soil; like most trees, water once or twice a week for the first year. Once established – can go longer periods without watering
· Highly Disease Resistant
Photo by Oregon State University