Nanking Bush Cherry
· How about cherry blossoms and delicious fruit even when you don’t have room or time for a tree to grow?
· This open and airy shrub is 60” H x 48” W and prefers full sun to partial shade and well-draining soil
· Typically harvestable fruit in 2nd or 3rd year. MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE OTHER BUSH CHERRY WITHIN 100’ FOR POLLUNATION TO PRODUCE FRUIT.
· Produces edible cherries similar to tart cherries. Great for jams, clear jelly or juice. Wildlife LOVE the fruit!
· Long lasting shrub, but must selective branch prune to promote new growth and flower/fruit production