· This variety considered the Queen of fragrant lilacs. Bred for this feature
· Purplish-blue blooms made of by double florets packs a punch
· Prolific Spring Bloomer
· 60” H x 60” W; prune immediately after flowering to desired size and shape
· Must have well-draining soil; especially in winter. No prolonged soggy feet
· Must be in full sun; 6 hours/ day minimum; 8 hours/day preferred
· Consider wind direction when planting. Breezes toward your house will let you enjoy the wonderful fragrance in the Spring!
Photo by Proven Winners Inc. www.provenwinners.com