· Easy to grow shrub that gives you wonderful edible fruit for those interested in plant based diets!
· You are encouraged to read about all the medicinal qualities of this amazing fruit! Edible off the plant or processed
· Easy to grow. Prefers full sun for optimal berries, not fussy on soil type. When planted, drive a sturdy stake in the ground next to it. Each year in fall, bundle and tie the branches to the stake; prune 5” tips off in spring to encourage branching and fuller shrub
· Berries on new wood; no cross pollination needed
· 120” H x 60” W – big shrub
Photo by Proven Winners www.provenwinners.com