· Mid-season High Bush. Very popular U-pick variety. Large and Firm Berry
· 60” H x 60” W Plant 6’ on center.
· Needs soil amendment of peat moss to create acidic soil – very important. Prefers full sun to light shade and well-draining soil
· Plant roots very shallow no more than 6”, needs plenty of moisture especially in first 2 years
· For optimal berry production, need at least 2 varieties to cross pollinate
· Best to remove flowers in first 2 years and forgo fruit to create a bushier plant
Blueberry Blue Crop