Google Webmaster Tools
I hope your coffee is hot and your book is a good one! As I look out my window on this snowy weekend, what plants do I see? I can always count on those tall grasses. Not only do they stand tall, but those seeds help all kinds of wildlife. They also will block the many man made objects that get in the way of our views. I raise my mug high to the tall grasses! Here is a good one.
Karl Foerster Ornamental Grass
Calamagrostis acutiflora 'Karl Forerster'
• Also known as Feather Reed Grass
• Cool Season clumping grass; perfect choice for northern Michigan
• 60” H x 24”W Erect Growth Habit
• Outstanding for screening pipes, fences and power boxes!
• Wheat like seeds appear in late spring and stay all season – terrific effect in the breeze!
• Prefers full sun and dry conditions, any soil including clay, cut back to 6” in spring
• Deer Resistant
Photo by Walters Gardens Inc.