Google Webmaster Tools
We all have them. Even mom had her favorite. I've had these in my beds for years and just love the color contrast of this old time favorite. Others come and go, but Guacamole withstands the test of time.
• Here’s a hosta standard that just looks great in your hosta bed say no more
• Rapid Grower that is sun tolerant
• Apple green leaves with dark margins
• Pale lavender flowers; large hosta
• 22” H x 38” W
• Prefers well-draining woodland conditions with dappled sun
• Best to heavily mulch in fall to prevent root heaving
Photo by Walters Gardens Inc.