Google Webmaster Tools
Red....This bloomer is a Rudbeckia which is the same family as black eyed susans, so you know they are hardy and come back year after year. Rudbeckia is obviously a native plant to Michigan. This variety was bred to give us the terrific color. Just go easy on the Cherry Brandy while quarantined or you'll end up with a terrific headache!
Cherry Brandy Gloriosa Daisy
Rudbeckia hirta 'Cherry Brandy'
• Beautiful Cherry Red petals surrounded by a dark chocolate center. Yummy!
• Long bloom time; can be dead headed for reblooming
• Compact. 20” H x 15” W
• Prefers all well-draining soil types and full sun
• Water regularly 1st year then once per week until established.
• Can divide every 2-3 years.
Photo Courtesy of Creek Hill Nursery