Google Webmaster Tools
Folks sometimes ask me where to start? "I love perennials and want them in my landscape, but I'm too busy right now to fuss. What would you recommend?" My answer is the daylily. Very easy to grow, adaptable to most conditions, looks good all season, terrific colored blooms, and easy to dig and divide. Try planting a large bed of these choices. Enjoy!!
Daylily Desert Flame
Hemerocallis Desert Flame
• Set your garden ablaze with this fiery red/orange reblooming gem
• Taller Daylily with strong stems
• 36”H x 20” W
• This Daylily is a clumper – will not spread like other daylilies
• VERY easy to grow. Is drought tolerant, salt tolerant, can grow near walnut tree
• Prefers Full Sun, will tolerate partial sun. More sun, more and better flowers
Photo by Walters Gardens Inc.