Google Webmaster Tools
From my nursery Facebook page, the chosen color today is Yellow. This gal shows off a pure yellow bloom and it's deer resistant! If you're not familiar with Itoh Peonies, they're worth a look. Sure they cost a little more, but the double blooms and full coverage from ground up makes this a real stunner. They're also one of the longest living shrubs around which makes them a good investment. I'll have these available later this spring or when we can all leave our homes. Flower Power! Keep those bobbers floating.
Itoh Bartzella Yellow Peony
• Itoh Bartzellas feature very large luminous yellow blooms in mid-season
• Semi Double to full double bloomer of 6” to 8” flowers; up to 60 blooms on an established bush!
• Peonies prefer deep well-draining soil in full sun. Needs consistent watering when young than can withstand dry conditions. No fertilizer needed.
• Planting depth is absolutely critical for flower performance – 1 ½ “ to 2” below soil line
• 36” H x 36” W Deer Resistant!