Google Webmaster Tools
Here's another shrub you can grow that is very, very deer resistant due to it's thorns and yet provides a beautiful flowering display each year. Probably best planted in a low traffic area of your yard due to thorns and it's a big shrub that if left unattended, will form a thicket via runners. Take that you local deer herd!
• Woods Rose or Wild Rose is a very hardy shrub that delivers colorful flowering to go with the toughness
• Full bushy shrub that often forms a thicket on the edges of woods
• 60” H x 48” W
• Prefers moist conditions in full sun to partial shade but very adaptable to most soils
• Often used to prevent erosion
• Very Deer resistant and small bird friendly