Google Webmaster Tools
I'm really happy with my propagation of this shrub, I have some great plants ready to go. This is a feature plant in your landscape, it will become the main attraction each spring when in bloom. After that, you get a deep maroon leaf. These take to pruning really well, so you can keep it at whatever size you wish. A good prune helps the plant as the best flowering and deep colors come from new growth. So what's up with this Snow????
Purple Leaf Sandcherry Prunus cisterna
• This is a great specimen plant. All your friends and neighbors will stop in their tracks when its spring blooms are popping!
• Fragrant pink/white flowers in spring followed by deep purple summer foliage, edible berries, and fall interest
• 72” H x 60” wide; can be pruned to a bush or as a single stem small tree
• Prefers well-draining soil – this is essential. Full sun
• Also does well as a container deck plant