Google Webmaster Tools
Well I thought I'd kick off the new year with a new plant I'll be offering this spring. They are very popular in our neighborhoods, This is an easy plant to grow and always look terrific. I enjoy seeing them on my walks through the neighborhood. New Year, New Plants...that has a nice ring to it!
Clematis Jolly Good
Clematis Jolly Good 'Zojgo'
• Very Easy to Grow, Flowering Vine; Great for those mailboxes or arbors
• Tons of purple flowers all summer long!
• Compact variety comes back each year; best to prune back to 2’ in early spring; add some slow release fertilizer
• Prefers full to partial sun. More sun, more flowers. Average to moist soil
• Blooms on new wood. 72” H x 24” W
Photo by Proven Winner Inc. www.provenwinner.com