Google Webmaster Tools
Have you ever eaten a crab apple? In all honesty, I haven't either. Growing up, we had a beautiful flowering crab in our yard - but the apples weren't edible. This guy's fruit is edible. I had a customer jump for joy to know I had this variety. This tree also is used as a pollinator for most apple varieties due to its long bloom time. I don't have an apple orchard, but I've been told orchard owners often plant a crab among their apple trees for pollination. I would recommend it if you're buying any of my apple trees.
Dolgo Crabapple Tree
Malus x 'Dolgo'
• Long Blooming white flowers makes this a beautiful spring sight
• With its long bloom time, outstanding pollinator for all fruit trees
• Produces 1.5 “ EDIBLE fruit in September!
• 15’ H x 20’ W
• Prefers rich loamy slightly acidic soil
• Needs full sun and good air circulation