Google Webmaster Tools
I hope no one is offended, but I thought it would be fun to feature 7 great bloomers in 7 days. Got a favorite color? Respond here and I'll do my best to come up with a plant. Many of you here are previous customers. I'm not going into a long story right now, other than to say thank you and God willing and the creek not rising, we'll all be getting back to normal soon. Stay well.
Salvia nemorosa Bumbleberry
• The dark fuchsia pink on dark wine calyxes makes other salvia pale in comparison
• When Salvia blooms in late spring, the pollinators literally swarm this plant
• Dwarf size: 10” H x 12” W
• Easy to grow, regular soil and full sun
• Deer and rabbit resistant – scent.
• If plant is leggy after bloom cut back; may get a second bloom
Photo by Walters Gardens Inc.